MDSA “Suleimanov Winch”
MDSA is designed for mechanical cleaning of internal tubing surfaces from asphaltene-paraffin and paraffin-hydrate deposits in wells operated with ESP, by using free-flow and gas-lift production methods, including intermittent wells. The Suleimanov Winch control station enables operation in fully automatic mode. It may also be operated in semi-automatic (manual) mode.
Economy model with simple functionality for stationary use.
Upgraded model with maximum capabilities and easy installation.
|Diameter of pipes to be cleaned||60, 73, 89||60, 73, 89|
|Operating depth, m, up to||2000||2000|
|Treatment speed (linear scraper travel speed)||Constant linear. Smooth adjustment from 3 to 17 m/min||Constant linear. Smooth adjustment from 3 to 17 m/min|
|Operating wireline diameter||1,8 mm – 2,34 mm||1,8 mm – 2,34 mm|
|Rate of frequency||8 times a day to once a month||8 times a day to once a month|
|Telemetry system connection||RS-485/MODBUS RTU||RS-485/MODBUS RTU|
(1 cable with explosion-proof connector)
|Scraper position sensors|
SPS-KA-02 (scraper position alarm)
DVPS-03 (upper scraper position sensor)SPI-01 (inductive scraper position alarm)
|Lubricator length||1.5–2.5 m||1,5- 2,5 m|
|Electric motor power||0.37 –0.75 kW||0.37 –0.75 kW|
|Supply voltage||220/380 V||220 V|
|Station display panel||LCD display||LCD display|
|Processing program||Configured by the customer||Configured by the customer|
|Speed, sag and clutch sensors||Inductive||Inductive|
- MDSA “Suleimanov Winch” has been used for 30 years and showed great performance in all Russian regions (including Far North), CIS and non-CIS countries.
- Due to specific automation configurations and design solutions, MSDA Suleimanov Winch can be stable in operation both on wells equipped with ESP (electric submersible pumps) and on flow-rate, intermittent and gas-lift wells.
- MDSA “Suleimanov Winch” has a very wide range of controlled parameters and settings, which allows the Customer to improve the cleaning process and achieve maximum economic effect.
- MDSA “Suleimanov Winch” is firstly intended for automation of the process of mechanical tubing cleaning from asphaltene, resin and paraffin deposits. It allows the Customer’s specialists to work not only in automatic mode, but in semi-automatic and manual modes as well.
- During the development, MSDA Suleimanov Winch has undergone several upgrades. Previous versions of MSDA Suleimanov Winch that were produced by Debit-E LLC and have full product support:
All MDSA winches are designed to be connected to the Customer’s telemetry system and to Debit-E Express Telemetry system via a free RS-485 port over MODBUS RTU.
Express Telemetry system by Debit-E:
— Allows for monitoring the winch operation in near real-time mode;
– Allows for viewing summary information about all connected winches (status, depth, power, speed, communication quality etc.) on 1 page;
— Allows for obtaining winch operation graphs for an arbitrary time interval;
— Allows for sending text messages about the winch operation process to specified telephone numbers;
— Allows for remote MDSA control: lifting and locking in the lubricator before the service team arrives, unscheduled startup of a cleaning cycle, lifting from error state, etc.
— Allows for monitoring and control from any device connected to the Internet (computers, tablets, or smartphones) without installing additional software;
— Allows for remote changing of setpoints;
— Allows for differentiating access rights in the Personal Account;
— Allows for connecting non-standard functions (operator presence control, text message about cabinet opening, sensor polling, and other telemetry data transmission, etc.).
Debit-E LLC performs the following activities with the support from service teams:
– Conducting pilot field testing of MDSA sets.
– Supervision of MDSA installation and commissioning directly at the Customer’s wells.
– Qualified training of the Customer’s maintenance personnel on safe methods of equipment handling during installation/start-up operations.
– Single maintenance/restoration of the Customer’s MDSA stock serviceability.
– Performing monthly/quarterly/annual maintenance.
– Full service maintenance of the Customer’s MDSA stock directly in the field, including during renting/leasing of MDSA sets.